GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENHOL S.L. (hereinafter ENHOL) with CIF B-31.227.200 will deal with your data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, from April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of physical person, related with the treatment of personal data and its free circulation.
Responsibility for the processing of your personal data
Trade name: GRUPO EMPRESARIAL ENHOL S.L.
Adress: Calle Frauca nº13, 31500 Tudela – Navarra (España)
In order to define as fully as possible the information on each data treatment, these will be divided into blocks according to the activities of personal data processing. The purposes of these treatments are detailed in the following section.
The following information is collected and treated according to the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data 2016/679:
1. In order to perform employee selection, the following types of data are treated, and can be collected in digital format or on paper:
– Personal Identifying data.
– Contact information.
– Academic data.
– Career data.
2. For administration of clients and suppliers and invoicing, the following types of data, collected through direct communication with the interested party, are processed:
– Identifying data.
– Contact information.
– Bank data
3. In order to adequately managing the queries that the interested parties may have, the following types of data, collected through the form on this web page, are processed:
– Identifying data.
– Contact information.
4. For video surveillance, the following types of data, collected through cameras on the premises, are treated:
Purpose of the data treatment
In ENHOL we use your personal data according to the legislation with the following purposes:
1. Management of candidates for employment positions in the organization.
2. Administration of customers and suppliers and invoicing.
3. Resolution of queries that interested parties may have.
4. Video surveillance in order to guarantee physical security.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the following, also separated by the treatment activities shown in the previous section:
1. The data processed to administrate candidates for employment positions in the organization are based on the consent of the interested party.
2. The data processed for the purpose of managing customers and suppliers and billing, are based on the contractual relationship between the parties.
3. The legal basis of the data processed to address the queries, that may be made, is the legitimate interest of the inquiring party.
4. The data treated for video surveillance have as a legal basis the public interest, to guarantee the personal security and the security of goods and facilities.
Temporary limitation of the processing of your data
Your personal data will be kept for the shortest possible time to comply with the purpose of the treatment, in accordance with the data retention policy of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679.
If you would like to limit the period of time in which your personal data are processed, you must exercise your rights as indicated below.
Once more grouped by treatment activity, the data preservation period is as follows:
1. The information processed for the management of employment selection candidates will be stored during the necessary period to accomplish the purpose for which the data is collected.
2. The information processed for the administration of clients and suppliers will be stored until you exercise your rights stating that you do not want ENHOL to continue treating your data.
3. The information that is processed in order to manage the received queries will be kept for the necessary period for their administration, resolution and subsequent follow-up.
4. The data processed in video surveillance will be stored for a maximum of 30 days.
Recipients to whom your data is transferred
Unless required by law, we will not give up your data for any purpose other than what you have been already informed. No international transfers of your data are planned. In case they were to be made in the future, you will be notified.
Privacy and security of data
ENHOL is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with the obligation of saving them and take all measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatments or access, in accordance with the established regulations for data protection.
ENHOL cannot guarantee absolute security against the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Rights for the processing of your data
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether ENHOL is processing personal data concerning you, or not.
You, as interested party, have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its removal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which these were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the execution or defense of claims.
In certain cases and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the treatment of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the execution or defense of possible claims.
You will have the right to portability, that is to say, that the personal data you have provided will be transmitted directly to another person in a structured, common use and mechanical reading format, when technically possible.
You can exercise your rights or make any claim about how we have treated your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you still consider that your personal data have not been properly treated in accordance with the law, you can submit a claim to the appropriate data protection authority which in the case of Spanish Territory is The Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Acceptance and consent
ENHOL reserves the right to modify this policy for adapting it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, the Treatment Manager will announce on this page the introduced changes with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.