We are a corporate group with our roots in Navarre, 100% family-owned by the 4th generation, highly diversified with a presence in various sectors: Agrilivestock, Food, Renewable Energies and Real Estate, with our main business being energy.
We develop all our projects irrespective of the sector involved by applying the family values and philosophy built up over more than 80 years in business. As a Family Business, enterprise is our hallmark.
We maintain a continuous process of innovation (R&D) to adapt to changing times in an agile and effective manner, with the aim of maintaining the utmost quality in our products and services.
The distinctive values for a successful track record are undoubtedly the people accompanying us along this journey, who form part of a stable, efficient and professional team.
the national and international market
a policy of continuous and permanent growth, and thus we undertake all our projects thoroughly as well as meticulously.
Grupo Enhol functions on the basis of an active social responsibility policy, seeking to: contribute to the economic development of the regions it works in, respect and collaborate with local authorities, and fundamentally, operate in a sustainable manner.
Consolidation of international development and founding of INVER Management as a company independent of the Group.
- Enhol becomes the largest shareholder and strategic partner of Fersa Energías Renovables, with a 22% stake in the company.
- Enhol Group sets its sights on Latin America as the strategic area to develop its operations.
- Launch of the “Gadag I” wind farm in India.
- Launch of the “Talinay” windfarm in Chile.
- INVER Management updates its corporate image and professionalisation as a company independent of the Group. INVER bids for and undertakes various projects in countries including Argentina, Mexico, Romania and Spain. INVER builds a wind farm in Mexico with the mission of comprehensive construction management of a 119 MW facility.
- Enhol Group diversifies its agricultural branch into intensive shoot and germinated seed production for human consumption through the FOODY´S brand.
- Enhol Group signs the first PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) with a 20-year duration in Spain.
- Creation of Photovoltaic Department (at Enhol Group).
- Installation of Boyal III prototype.
- Acquisition of 75% of MAGMA Mantenimiento, S.L.